Thursday, June 26, 2008

I can't find the survey

Bean gets the finder's fee.

http://www.newburyportpolice.com/SURVEY.htm

Fill it out and drop it off. Or email it in if anonymity isn't an issue.

Can you find the survey? From the Daily News.

Newburyport: Police extend deadline for survey responses By Dan
AtkinsonStaff Writer
NEWBURYPORT — What's a bigger problem in Newburyport —
cars not yielding to pedestrians, stray and/or barking dogs, or youths "hanging
around?"
Those are some of the questions the Newburyport Police Department
wants citizens to answer in its public safety survey. Police have only about a
dozen completed surveys so far, so they are extending the deadline for returning
them to June 30, according to Lt. Mark Murray.
The survey queries
respondents about their perceptions of crime in Newburyport and the department's
response to it.
"We want to get a general idea about how people feel about
us, if we can do better," Murray said.
The department last surveyed residents
about four years ago, Murray said. He hopes this survey's results are mostly
positive but said he expects some negative responses.
"I hope we get at least
a B-plus," Murray said. "I know we're not perfect."
Surveys are available at
City Hall, the library, the police station and several facilities for senior
citizens, Murray said,
as well as online at
newburyportpolice.com.
Completed surveys can be returned to City Hall
or the police station or e-mailed to the department's Web site.


I looked all over the web site and couldn't find the survey. I'd take it if I could.

.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just how are you editing an HTML file, and how are you emailing it to an invalid address?

Tom Salemi said...

yikes...I'd say the school survey is looking pretty good right now.

Anonymous said...

What I did was copy it (Ctrl-A, Ctrl-C), paste it into a text file, then reformat it and edit it. Then, I attached it to an email to the "email us" address on their web site.

Tom Salemi said...

way to be a good citizen, dick.

Anonymous said...

I'm going to give my survey to a teenager on Inn St so that the cops can seize it during the next police raid.

Other Port Posters