Friday, January 2, 2009

New Blog

I've been wanting to write a post about this new (to me at least) blog, The P. Preservationist: Preservation Activist in Newburyport.

I've only given it a cursory reading. The posts seem to be informed and well-thought out--clearly a change from we we serve up here--so please take a look. It appears as if the blogger wants to plant the seeds for a broader campaign to implement a larger district in the city, which is certainly something I could embrace. But the postings go beyond that issue.

As far as I know, the author is anonymous but I could be missing something.

Welcome to the neighborhood, P.P.

4 comments:

Lifefeed said...

Link please?

(A quick Google search came up empty for me.)

Tom Salemi said...

Here you go.

http://p-preservationist.spaces.live.com/

I should have refer you to the blog roll along the side.

Anonymous said...

I just dropped into the P-P blog, but I find those colors make it too difficult to read. My tired old eyes can't deal with the lack of contrast. To make it worse, the most recent comment is centered, rather than left-justified.

Finally, I can't leave this comment there, because I have to join yet another internet "club" to do so. I have found that joining such things gets me more spam, so I refuse to do it.

I hope he or she reads your blog. :-)

Tom Salemi said...

Perhaps the blogger is targeting the young teen market? I hear historic preservation and community aesthetics is all the rage amongst the younger set.

Other Port Posters