Friday, January 23, 2009

I'm a new Dan Fan

The Daily News' Dan Guttenblog (which means good blog in German) takes a shot at WEEI's older morning windbag, John Dennis, in his WEEI.com post today.

Way to go, Dan. I haven't seen nerve like that since Spider told Tommy to go f*** himself in Goodfellas.

I suspect Dan is a safe from similar repercussions. No bullets in the foot (or the chest or the stomach), but he may be in for finding a rambling message on his voicemail one day.

Sorry, so many inside EEI references.

I did question whether it was actually John Dennis that made the comment. First, his wisecrack appears on the Internet, which requires rudimentary knowledge of a computer. Second, it refers to Deadspin, the sports blog, which is also on the Internet.

I thought these old media types didn't have time to waste reading get-a-life bloggers.

All right, back to Newburyport.

No comments:

Other Port Posters