Friday, February 8, 2008

South End Blend

And while I'm steering blog business elsewhere...

When I started this blog I was hoping to bring a fresh eye to some of the long-standing issues facing Newburyport. Unfortunately for you, I'm forced to present my perspective and opinions through clumsily constructed connections of words that occasionally are spelled correctly.

But if you're looking for an actual fresh visual perspective to Newburyport check out South End Blend. The site is put together by newbies like me who have an impressive command of their camera and a really fun perspective on things.

Just a free recommendation, no coffee was promised. I swear.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Check's in the mail, Tom.

Tom Salemi said...

Great.

It's spelled S-a-l-E-m-i.

Ari Herzog said...

Any reason you capitalize the S and E in your last name? Is that to distinguish you from S-a-l-A-m-i?

Tom Salemi said...

Nothing slips past you, Ari.

Anonymous said...

Tom - off topic but re:Buy local

FYI the 'relocalization network'

http://www.relocalize.net/about/relocalization

Tom Salemi said...

That is off topic but interesting. I didn't see a local group, however. Is there one forming?

Other Port Posters