Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Poll is closing

The NRA poll closes in 13 hours. Why 13? I have no idea. The poll was supposed to run until midnight. Apparently, I didn't specify which midnight I had in mind. Hawaii maybe? Alaska?

Anyway, we need a few thousand more folks to make this a representative sample. So get on it.

More on the chain stores later. Mary Eaton has yet another excellent post today. (She's got a few in fact, but I'm referring to her take on the chain stores.)

I just happen to disagree with her. More later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Re: Chain stores. If 'local' stores had 'local' goods, I'd understand the arguments better. But why is it better to pay more for Chinese goods from 'mom and pop'instead of Chico's? I wouldn't mind some way to support 'locally produced' stuff if the 'mom and pops'featured it.

Other Port Posters