Friday, November 2, 2007

You Be The Candidate

Wish I'd thought of this.

Actual Candidate Ed Cameron (Ward 4) is giving readers the chance to play the candidate. He copied the questions posed by the Daily News on his blog giving us all a chance to answer them.

I filled out mine. Give it a try.

Ed lays out few ground rules (other than no libel).

I'd only ask that you take a stand and refrain from employing the "I'll do whatever my constituents want me to do" answer.

One can assume that any good politician would work to represent the views of his or her constituents, but let us know where you stand on an issue so we can have an intelligent dialogue.

Otherwise you'll look like a weather vane.

Disclosure: Ed's a friend and neighbor and I've got one of his signs on my front dirt.

No comments:

Other Port Posters