Monday, October 22, 2007

We're blushing

Unfortunately, I've found little time to post today. I actually have a real job that requires my attention. I'll try to write up something later, but I did want to direct your attention to an interesting editorial in The Daily News today regarding the Waterfront property.

Somewhere in there the editorial mentions "tremendous speculation over what Karp will do, based largely on developments he has built in other areas of the state and comments he has made regarding his development philosophy."

Now, I think we've done a pretty good job here at Newburyport Posts on speculating what Mr. Karp might do here in Newburyport. Pretty darn good, maybe. But tremendous? Gosh, I mean, I don't know what to say. Thank you.

Just kidding. I know what it meant.

So go to the meeting on Wednesday. OR hit one of the candidates forums. Lots going on this week.

No comments:

Other Port Posters