Sunday, October 21, 2007

A slight detour...

This won't turn into a political blog. Afterall, we already have one in this town.

But there will be time when politics intersect with my general interests--schools, the waterfront and, of course, blogging.

So I'll just take a brief detour from our regularly scheduled blog matter to steer you toward Bruce Menin's spirited posts on his Newburyport Schools blog.

I certainly need to do my homework on the entire field of candidates, but Bruce is a likely recipient of one of my votes.

Give a read if you haven't already. Check this one out also.

As always, you're free to comment here but it might be better to do so on Bruce's blog.

And I've got a partial answer to the question I asked earlier. I'll be posting on that soon.

Go Sox.

No comments:

Other Port Posters