Saturday, October 20, 2007

Posts Lock of The Day

Held campaign signs for the first time in my life today. Neighbor and blogger Ed Cameron drew me out. He's running for Ward 4 Councilor against Erford Fowler, who was nice enough (or competitive enough) to give a polite wave and a smile as he drove by. I just think Ed has some great ideas for Ward 4 and the city. They are worth checking out.

Why am I telling you this? During the chit chat, I was asked for a prediction for tonight's game. I was foolish enough to offer one. I mean, is there any sport where predictions are more worthless than baseball. "Fox's Keys to the Game: Throw strikes, Keep Runners Off the Bases, blah, blah, blah.

Well, I made one so I might as well broadcast it for all the world (or at least the lot of you) to read.

Sox 8, Indians 3. Schilling goes 6. Papelbon goes 2.

I will not make a prediction about tomorrow's game (if we're lucky enough to have one.) Dice-K vs. Westbrook? Holy inconsistencies, Batman!

No comments:

Other Port Posters