Friday, May 23, 2008

Clarification

A comment on my Starbucks item suggested I might shill for Starbucks. Nothing could be further from the truth, and it tarnishes this blog's otherwise so-so name.

Just to be clear, I've put myself out there as a shill for New England Development for obvious and inevitable reasons and Fowle's because I want a free T-shirt.

But the line is drawn there.

And, of course, insect overlords. I'd shill for them in a second and happily remind them that as a trusted blogger I can be helpful in rounding up others to toil in their underground sugar caves.

Or, in the case of NED, shop in high-priced homogenized stores.

"
via
videosift.com">

5 comments:

Gillian Swart said...

Oh, dear, I hope you don't mean my comment (since I was kidding).

Tom Salemi said...

I did, but I'm just having fun. No offense taken.

Gillian Swart said...

I hate "making" smiley faces, so just imagine there's one here.

Anonymous said...

I love Marge's comment at the end.
"who want ginger snaps?".

maybe Dubya should have put that on the banner on the carrier.

Anonymous said...

That last comment was brought to you by the good people at Walmart

Other Port Posters