Friday, August 7, 2009

Ahhhhhhh

I know I've only lived here three years. Well, next month it'll be three. So I feel just a tad silly admitting this, but…


When I head off-Port in anything other than a multi-day vacation capacity, I only need an hour or two before I anticipate my return. Any trip to the North Shore, Maine or any other local locale gets tiresome real quick, particularly if the trip takes me down to the congested burbs that run along Boston's inner Route 128 ring.

An office park, a Staples and a Fast Food joint, I hit only those three this morning and I was done; anxious to grab the fastest route home.

I'm blessed with the situation of being able to live and work in this great place. I'm thankful for it each and every day, but I'm even more so on this lovely Friday afternoon.

No comments:

Other Port Posters