Saturday, August 29, 2009

Daily News Kudos

I rolled my eyes a bit when I lifted the Daily News off the front step on Thursday. I hate when local papers try too hard to localize a natioanl story, and there was a few sizable Ted Kennedy stories right on the front page. I immediately expected a few lame man-in-the-streets.

But I was wrong. I found the articles interesting and informative. Good job all around.

And Bill Plante followed up with an excellent column today on the now lost art of bipartisanship.

Also, excellent letter to the editor in Friday's paper. I couldn't agree more. Victor Tine is a good man.

2 comments:

The Day said...

Victor Tine is and always has been a class act. I admire him a great deal. He's fair, tough and has a heart.

Emo said...

What was the local angle on the death of former South Korean president Kim Dae-Jung?

Other Port Posters