Friday, June 26, 2009

Vote For Salemi

Fellow Citizens,

Today, it is with finite humility and abundance of gusto that I hereby announce my candidacy for Charter Review Committee.

I pulled papers today.

I sincerely hope my candidacy doesn't dissuade other would be candidates from running. I promise, I am party to no nonsensical  alliance (sorry, not buying the tripe that's being peddled this week) and encourage ALL folks, particularly those who have commented on my various Charter Review posts to run against me.

Remember, a vote for Salemi isn't such a bad thing.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

what happened to the politician polls you were going to run?

Tom Salemi said...

Thanks Ari.

Good question, Anon. I initially got distracted by the whole who is running for mayor thing, so I held off.

Then work served me a giant crap sandwich, so I've been digesting that.

Soon, I'll have something soon. They'll probably be a bit different. But we'll have it.

Although I've got to admit, I was a bit disappointed with the turnout on the Should Moak Run question. 40 Results?

Anonymous said...

I think you should run a poll on your blog:

Who is the best Charter Commission Candidate?

A. Tom Salemi
B. Tom Salemi
C. Tom Salemi
D. Who is Tom Salemi?

Tom Salemi said...

Tom Salemi is your worst nightmare anonymous.......your worst NIGHTMARE!

James Shanley said...

I want to know who Mothra is endorsing. We need to be fair and balanced about this.

Tom Salemi said...

Mothra is a spineless front-runner. He'll wait until November to endorse.

Anonymous said...

The only question is will he be a great Charter Review Committee Member or the greatest Charter Review Committee member.

Other Port Posters