Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The Votinator

Took The Boy to the polls this morning to watch me vote. (He took the picture.)

I think this is the second or third time he's watched me vote. Yes, I'm hoping his watching me will instill some semblance of voter responsibility in him. He's only two so I've got 16 years to keep hammering this point home.

I doubt he'll be going with me every single time.

Anyway, I can't recall ever missing an election, but this one was exceptionally cool. It's the first time voted for a Newburyport office. It won't be the last, I promise.

And here's my predicted outcome. The following is based on an exit poll of one. That'd be me.

Moak by a lot.
Stiles - This could be McCarthy
McCarthy - This could be Stiles
Cole - I really feel he didn't put on his best performance at the forum.
Bacon - I did enjoy Bacon's performance at the forum. But I got the sense he wasn't taking this campaign all that seriously. He's an impressive guy but he needs college and seasoning.

We'll see what happens.

No comments:

Other Port Posters