Monday, September 24, 2007

A Good Sign


Gardiner Bacon and I agree on at least one thing. Campaign lawn signs are pretty heinous and usually useless.

Note that I said usually.

Kudos to City Councilor-at-Large Candidate Kathleen Ives for putting a fresh twist on the campaign design. See picture.

Not that this will convince me to vote for her. I'm more likely to support someone who has lived in town longer than I have (one year.) But I did find her Web site. I'll give it a read, and I'll consider.

And I'll post a blog item that no one is likely to read.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I dig these signs too.

Plus, her bumper stickers are plastic ovals that stick to windows with static cling.

The future is here.

Tom Salemi said...

I did not know that. She seems very wise.

Other Port Posters