Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Welcome

A hearty welcome to Newburyport Today readers. This is the blog I talked about. Please pardon our appearance during renovation (and the last gasp of school summer vacation.) It really gets quite titillating around here, I swear.

To my loyal reader(s), I've been invited to write a monthly column for Newburyport Today. The first went up today. Same theme as the blog, just a longer presentation. Please enjoy.

Once I'm smart enough to figure out how to hook up an RSS feed you may be able to read it here (while actually reading it there.) I don't know about such things.

Anyway, welcome again to the newbies and thanks to the diehards for their continued interest.

BTW, while I have your attention. I'm a big fan of the relaxation of the leash law, but a little message to dog owners at Cashman. KEEP YOUR DOGS OFF THE BIKE TRAIL! I don't mind slowing down a bit, but c'mon.

That is all.

6 comments:

Tom Salemi said...

Dave Rogers was right. My burns are downright bushy.

James Shanley said...

Dude.

You have not had the pleasure of gazing upon my high school yearbook photo.

Step aside.

Tom Salemi said...

Careful. The Internet has a long memory.

Councilor Ari Herzog said...

James, St. Patrick's roast pictures have a long shelf life, too...

Jill Gross said...

Did I miss the September column??

Tom Salemi said...

Nope. Next week. Time issues.

Other Port Posters