Thursday, September 25, 2008

Karma Bike

Made another discovery on a recent Lucy Dog Walk. I saw an old bike propped against a fence at the corner of Titcomb and Washington.

I thought it might have been stolen since the house and fence didn't seem like the proper setting for a rickety old bike.

Then I noticed a cardboard sign hanging off the bike's center bar. I didn't write down the exact words, but it said something like..

Karma Bike #2
Ride it
Leave it
Repeat


I thought it was a cool idea. I wasn't sure if this guerrilla effort was well known.

4 comments:

Bean said...

Interesting! Sounds like something out of Boulder, CO, where they have a fleet of karma bikes. I like it.

Anonymous said...

Earl Hickey left the bike there.
JS

Tom Salemi said...

Nice to see that an NBC executive is reading The Posts.

Way to tease tonight's hilarious season premieres of My Name is Earl, The Office and an episode of ER you simply won't want to miss.

Honestly, has ER been on TV as long as the Simpsons?

Gillian Swart said...

Actually, I think Earl's mother-in-law was the last person seen with the bike ... "Don't you judge me!"

Other Port Posters