Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Port Pride Coffee

A very nice woman, Michelle Piotrowski, sent a very complimentary email.

I respond positively to compliments.


I am writing to let you know that I am hosting a coffee on Friday May 25th at 10AM. Someone (TBD) from the city and Port Pride folks will be here as well to answer any questions people have.
I am doing the coffee then, to take advantage of the window of time that the preschool crowd has, but littler kids are welcome.
I live on Bartlett Dr, which is off Turkey hill Rd, and  I can be reached by email michellepiotrowski@me.com or at 978-255-2179.
Would you mind posting this on your blog? I'd love to get a good turn out.

 There you go.

For a complete list of events, go here.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Many, many thanks for posting this Tom. You rock!

Tom Salemi said...

No, YOU rock. Thanks for hosting.

Other Port Posters