Monday, January 18, 2010

Welcome Back

To me and to you...


You'll see a new layout on the blog. New colors. New graphic. And a new arrangement of the blogs, sites and other sources of information on our fair city of Newburyport.


I decided I'd like this blog to be a bit more informational, a clearing house of Port-centric sites. If I'm missing anything essential please let me know.


I broke the sites into categories so they're easier to sort through. These may change as I find categories that make a bit more sense, but I'm feeling pretty good about the current set up.


I'll still opine as often as I can. I needed a few weeks off to catch my mental breath following the election, holidays and some serious work both at home and the office. 

2 comments:

Dick Monahan said...

It's bright and cheery. A couple of points: I can't read the black on purple in the bottom block on my screens. You might remove the erroneous apostrophe in "About this Blog". I like having all the blog links in a single list, because then I can see which have changed recently. But, since Gillian does that, I guess you're giving us a choice. :-)

The verification word is "ablen", which Wiktionary tells me is a variant of ablet, a small, freshwater fish. I guess that's appropriate.

Tom Salemi said...

Thanks Dick. I meant to remove the apostrophe. As for the colors, I did a little tinkering.

Other Port Posters