Thursday, June 7, 2012

I'm Sorry

I had every intention to go to the Custom House tonight to hear the commander of the USS Constitution speak on the ship's historic role in the war of 1812. Sounds like a DYNAMITE event.

But my best bud called this morning to offer me a ticket to see a more current war - Celts vs. Heat.

This may not top the exhilaration of watching the Celts win on Tuesday night with the rest of the Port Pride revelers, but I'll manage to have a good time.

But you should totally go to the Custom House.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Steve Karp called you?

Anonymous said...

Steve Karp called you?

Tom Salemi said...

Not sure why it published twice, but it's that good...

Good one.

James Shanley said...

Have a great time, you lucky stiff!
There are few experiences as exciting as a playoff game at the Garden.

Oops. Showing my age.

Joe DiBiase said...

Tom, you may never go to a Celtics game again. Ever.

Tom Salemi said...

That definitely did not go as planned. At least the Constitution talk would have assured me a victory.

Anonymous said...

We might need to send you to Miami...seems like you're a bit of a Celtics good luck charm

Other Port Posters