Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Doo the Right Thing

Well, I simply can't let a good Doody headline go by without commenting.

I'm completely behind the sentiment relayed in "Owners' Call of Doody" in yesterday's Daily News. I suggested during the discussion of the pooper scooper law that Newburyport really didn't have a poop problem, but man things have rolled downhill since then. The streets are a mess.

What's up people? Pick up the poop.

Here's the warning. If I catch your dog dropping a hint on the sidewalk I'm taking a picture. If the hint remains the photo is going up on the blog in our new Deadbeat Doody feature.

2 comments:

James Shanley said...

Clint Eastwood, step aside!

My observation is that the amount of dog poop in the spring has a direct correlation to the severity of the winter.

That being said, I'm with you Tom. Come on, people, pick it up and dispose of it properly. Its really not that hard.

Anonymous said...

dog owners haven't proven to be responsible enough to obey the laws we have now, what makes anyone think they'd be responsible enough to obey news rules and regs regarding off-leash hours, etc.?

Other Port Posters